Guy With Most Unfortunate Name Ever Keeps Getting Banned From Facebook

6:38 AM Unknown 0 Comments


An exasperated Vietnamese-Australian man has been forced to post a photo of his passport to Facebook to prove his name after being banned several times

Phuc Dat Bich, 23, told Facebook followers he finds it “highly irritating” that nobody believes him when he tells them his full legal name. So, to finally put the issue to bed, he posted a photo of his old passport clearly displaying his name – whose correct pronunciation is approximately “Phoo Da Bic” – and it has been shared tens of thousands of times.



Facebook
In a rant accompanying the photograph, the Bank of Australia worker wrote:

"I’ve been accused of using a false and misleading name, which I find very offensive. I find it highly irritating the fact that nobody seems to believe me when I say that my full legal name is how you see it. Is it because I’m Asian? Is it? Having my [Facebook account] shut down multiple times and forced to change my name to my ‘real’ name, so just to put it out there. My name. Yours sincerely, Phuc Dat Bich."

Please don't forget to write your comment on what you think and write any other funny names **winks**


0 comments: